Thursday, June 18, 2015

Canon EOS 5Ds photos.

Last Friday evening, I had a chance to visit the CANON Nagoya to have a look Canon EOS 5Ds, which is far better camera than 50D currently I use.

I have spent some times to take photo of EOS 5Ds at the CANON Nagoya, so I would like to share some with you.

These photo I have taken may be different from actual 5Ds which will be sold on the market in your area.

 
Canon EOS 5Ds with 16-35mm L. 


This is the control dial on the left shoulder on 5Ds. 


The LCD panel is located on left shoulder on EOS 5Ds. 
These buttons above of the LCD, little bit tighter than my 50
D's buttons to press. each. 


Let's choose English view on 5Ds. I know this is one of major problems, if non- English speakers wish to buy EOS digital camera in Japan because they will be forced to use English language menu. 


To begin with the first menu trees. You may be familiar to use this menu so you can change to RAW photography image quality. 


This view is the details of Image quality menu. 



This is one of my favorites functions which arrows you to contoroll exposure From -3 to +3. This is fantastic. 


This is the details view of Exposure comp./AEB setting. 

I will post more photos later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment