Monday, June 22, 2015

Canon EOS 5Ds photos. part2

I will keep posting  photos of EOS 5Ds's menu.
I saw 5Ds R next to 5Ds but didn't have enough time to take photos so forgive me the inconvenience if you look for 5Ds R.


This part allows you to modify ISO speed settings. This is useful while you take cloudy or the sunset period because you don't need to worry about level of noise on images much. 
In addition, 5D mark III can be controlled between  100 - 25600, which can be extended to 102400.
5Ds is 100 - 6400, and extended to 12800. 


Auto Lighting Optimizer. 

White balance
I usually choose AWB as auto white balance but I use SUN, second form the right because the collor is very natural. If I can not decide what color I wand exactly, then I will choose RAW first, and let me have a control of white balance. 

This part is about manual control of white balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment